Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Those things that I really want...

Playing cue : Schon STL 09 (19 Oz.) with one Predator 314-2 shaft and one OB-1 shaft

Schon is quite a well known cue. It's my dream cue at the moment haha... With the shaft from Predator & OB-1, this cue will be more beautiful... i think hahaha.....


Break cue : Predator BK2 (18.5 or 19 Oz.)

This is not a myth or a fairy tale, this break cue is for real. It is known as the best break cue, used by most of the pros or people all over the world. I wanna get one for myself as well. Hehehe..

Jump cue : Mezz Air Shooter

I think this is one of the best jump cue as well. Quite pricey, but may be the price worth the quality. I hope so... :)

Cue Case : Predator Blak Case

Don't you think this case looks elegant ?

Accessories : Q Wiz, Master chalk, Tik Pik, Willards Dime Shaper, Sir Joseph Billiards Gloves, & Q Clean.

Well.. well.. well... above are some of the most important accessories every pool player should have...

No comments: