Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy B'Day to me... Predator BK2 ?

haha.. i wanna wish happy b'day to myself... hope that all those annoying stupid things can stop and end very soon.... and my days begin to shine.....

actually every year on July 21, it just feels like any other day... but i wanna say "thanks a lot" to my friends who treated me a very nice dinner last nite (July 20 in Golden Century, Sydney) and friends who sms me and wish me happy b'day... thanks a lot guys... it means a lot to me... really means a lot..... thanks.. love you guys....

this is the first time i bought myself an expensive gift... guess what it is ? Yeah... undoubtfully.... Predator BK2.... yeah baby... the ultimate and the best break cue on earth... the item had left US so it will be on my hand in a few days time... hopefully sooner hahaha cos' i can't wait any longer to get it on my hand and have a good "break"

yessss..... now my game has improved a lot... in terms of potting and positioning, what i really wanna work on is the safety play and my break.. hopefully BK2 can bring a big difference, i mean big improvement to my game.... thanks God...


The beast is on his way :
"Your item left the United States from O'HARE APT/CHICAGO at 4:20 PM on July 19, 2008"
  • International Dispatch, July 19, 2008, 4:20 pm, O'HARE APT/CHICAGO
  • Processed, July 19, 2008, 4:20 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60666
  • Processed, July 18, 2008, 9:22 pm, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49588
  • Processed, July 18, 2008, 5:26 pm, KALAMAZOO, MI 49009
  • Acceptance, July 18, 2008, 4:35 pm, COLDWATER, MI 49036
  • Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 18, 2008

No comments: