Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome Predator BK2 & soon Bunjee Jump Cue, Good Bye Poison VX2.9 Jump/Break

yeah.. finally... i got my BK2 and tried it out, it is awesome.... explosive and low deflection. More importantly, i love the cue ball control... it is totally awesome, i'm gonna say this is the best break cue on the market.. you make no mistake when you're deciding to buy it... seriously...

i sold my Poison VX2.9 Jump/Break to my friend, he loves it too.. i used the money to buy a 3 butt 6 shafts Porper Designer Case (Brown), Bunjee jump cue and a porper travel case (for the ease of travelling with my cues since i'm going to bring it back to Indonesia, and i think i will travel a lot and bring my cues)

BK2 = Excellent, don't think twice when you're thinking about it, because you're deciding on the right thing.

cheers

No comments: