Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Predator 314 ² shaft had arrived.. Predator BK2 coming soon ???

It had been awhile... hehe.. just wanna review my Predator 314 ² shaft here, it feels good, solid and very easy to spin, and most importantly low deflection.

I have to say, either Predator 314 ² shaft or OB-1 shaft would be a good choice for you. I really want it for long time and at last my dream came true. I finally got it and used it, but personally i'm more used to OB-1 haha.. may be need a little adjustment for this because of the soft hit feel of OB-1 and solid hit feel of Predator 314 ² shaft, but it's ok i'm very happy to both of them and i really satisfied i got a chance to own a Predator 314 ² shaft.

Just my opinion, if you like Soft Hit get an OB-1, if you like Solid or Stiff hit get a Predator 314 ² shaft.... Performance? They both perform the same. Predator 314 ² shaft is a little heavier than OB-1, so it will make the balance point of the cue more towards the front part of the cue.

Another dream, Predator BK2, i really want it so bad... hmmm... may be i'm gonna sell my cues and try to get one, then i will write the review again...

Wish me luck friends..... Keep shootin pool...

No comments: